Saturday, July 07, 2012

Graduations and Celebrations

Whoa, I'm behind! Going all the way back to May....


May was a busy month for us, celebrating 3 graduations of various family members. I'm terrible and have no pictures from any of them! But, congratulations to my sweet cousin Hannah, graduating high school and headed off to Abilene Christian in the fall; to my little brother Christian, graduating high school and off to Stephen F. Austin in the fall; and finally to my awesome sister-in-law Lela, graduating college with honors from the University of Houston!


We managed a visit to see my dad and his wife Angela - we don't get to see them very often, but we had a big family get-together that weekend after my brother's graduation, and Avery had fun playing on the swing, running around with all the aunts and uncles, looking for turtles in the pond, and finding golf balls with Mam-maw. Eleanor didn't sleep at all the night we were there, which means neither did I. She also stuck close by my side the whole time. Thankfully both girls were very well-behaved at the actual graduation, which I wasn't sure how they'd act since it was their 3rd one in a matter of a few weeks.

Avery lived on this swing all weekend long

swinging with Grandpa

Dad and his awesome wife Angie

Mam-maw - she tells the best stories from my dad's childhood and my childhood


No comments: