Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Countdown Begins!

One month from now, on June 18th, I will be graduating! I can hardly wait, because it means I get a break for awhile, but at the same time, I love school and don't want this time to end. We have our menu project due in a week and a half, and then we jump into our wedding cake project and finals. I love my concept for the menu project, and it's a great opportunity to work on my actual business plan for the place I want to open one day.

We're thinking of taking some time off after my graduation to spend with family...we'll most likely be in Texas for the entire month of July. I definitely need to find a job, but I'm going to take some time off to get things settled in Texas, like figuring out what to do with our car and everything we have in storage. Besides, the job I really want isn't available right now - I'm hoping that the hiring freeze will come off at my internship, so that I can go back there. Please be praying that it works out for me.

Also - my birthday is this Wednesday, but I'll be celebrating in style with two close friends at Central Park at the end of the month. We're making a 3 tier birthday cake and somehow transporting it to the park. Ha! We are so awesome.

We are currently in an un-fun unit - sugar. So, the pics are few and far between, and nothing terribly exciting. I may or may not put them up sometime this week. But this week we start back with plated desserts, so I should have some new photos for you to look at soon.

Much love!

No comments: