Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Baby Update

I'm a little over 37 weeks at this point, and had my latest doctor appointment this morning. I've made good progress since last week. I'm now at 1 cm and 70% effaced (how thin my cervix is becoming). She's predicting she'll see me at my regular appointment next week though, so that means I've got to figure out how to spend the next week of free time! Tomorrow is my last day of work, which means I'll be bored and trying every trick in the book to encourage our baby to come on out. I know, I know, I should be enjoying these last couple weeks of "freedom", but really, how free can a girl be when she has to have constant access to a toilet? I've had 8 1/2 months to enjoy my free time, although I didn't get much of that due to work. I'm just ready to meet and hold and love on my daughter.

No comments: