Friday, April 30, 2010

Catching Up

(I'm trying to get a lot of posts in today, since I have time and because I actually remembered to take pictures this week.)

Avery and I met up with our friend Crystal and her three cuties yesterday for a little Jumping Beans action. It's a huge warehouse that has about 10 inflatable jumping thingies (do they have a proper name?), plus a cute little toddler area. We bounced around in the big ones for awhile before lunch, and then off to the toddler area when the school group took over.
Look who sat at the big kid table all by herself!
I think she's trying to climb up the slide.
Weee!
I tried a new cupcake shop. This is in Cedar Park, and oh so yummy!
L to R Snickerdoodle, Devil's Food with Peanut Butter Frosting, Strawberry, Devil's Food with Chocolate Frosting

No comments: