But, here I am in all my large-bellied glory!
|Yep, that shirt isn't appropriate for public viewing anymore.|
- Braxton-Hicks are increasing, still most common when I'm quiet in the evenings.
- A few days of bad back pain, but the past couple have been good again.
- Some minor swelling in my feet after sitting for 2 days at a conference. Almost all gone today after some time with my feet up, a lot of water, and increased potassium-containing foods.
- Down to about 2 shirts that are long enough to cover my belly. Obviously it's not the one in the picture!
- The baby still looks kind of high. I know they don't drop as noticeably in subsequent pregnancies, but I don't think this sweet one is ready to go yet.