Monday, March 24, 2014

38 Weeks

My turnover day is on Saturday. Another week down. Two more to go (hopefully). 37 weeks was so busy that we forgot to take a picture or document it at all.

But, here I am in all my large-bellied glory!

Yep, that shirt isn't appropriate for public viewing anymore. 
  • Braxton-Hicks are increasing, still most common when I'm quiet in the evenings. 
  • A few days of bad back pain, but the past couple have been good again. 
  • Some minor swelling in my feet after sitting for 2 days at a conference. Almost all gone today after some time with my feet up, a lot of water, and increased potassium-containing foods. 
  • Down to about 2 shirts that are long enough to cover my belly. Obviously it's not the one in the picture!
  • The baby still looks kind of high. I know they don't drop as noticeably in subsequent pregnancies, but I don't think this sweet one is ready to go yet.

No comments: