Wednesday, June 27, 2007

70 Years

We recently went to Houston to celebrate my grandparents' birthdays - they both are turning 70 this year. I didn't realize Luke had already uploaded pics of the party until just yesterday, so here are a few for you to enjoy! I'll probably put some more on our family blog.

You'll notice my Uncle Dave with the camcorder - he always has that thing in hand when he comes for a visit. I've never seen the videos, but if you were to get a hold of any of them from over the years, then who knows what awkward stage you'd see me in!


Luke's artistic attempt at capturing one of my yummy homemade cookies. You'll notice my uncle and aunt staring longingly in the background at the cookie. Actually, you can't really see their real faces, but I know they want that cookie.


I have no idea what I'm doing here, but isn't my grandma cute?


Gramma and Grandpa looking at the scrapbook that the whole fam made for them. That's cousin Matthew in the back.

No comments: