Tag I'm it!
This is contest entry for those crazy folks at TodaysMama and Cricut. Be sure to check out Cricut's cool new cartridges and the chance at $30,000 in travel for you and your friends at The Great Gypsy Escape!
1. If you could escape to anywhere in the world where would it be?
New York City for an escape from the everyday - I used to live there; love it. miss it.
For a relaxing vacation - I've always wanted to see Bora Bora. I love the name. Plus, it's gorgeous.
2. What song do you play when you are by yourself in the car?
I'm NEVER by myself in the car. But, if I were, I'd pull out my French pop music and try to sing along, even though I know NONE of the words.
3. If you had a night to yourself, and money was no object, what would you do?
Dinner at Per Se in NYC and then a long soak in the tub at the Plaza.
4. What is your guilty pleasure?
marshmallows and chocolate sauce put on top of brownies just out of the oven. and then a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top of that.
5. What is the farthest place you have traveled away from your home?
Rome. High school trip. FABULOUS.
6. Last book that you couldn't put down?
The Time Traveler's wife. A total chick-lit read, but it was fantastic.
7. When you want to escape into another time, what movie do you watch?
Sleepless in Seattle - it is my absolute favorite. I used to fall asleep to it every night in high school.
8. My favorite local escape?
Any coffee shop where I can hide in the corner with a cup of joe and a good book. Doesn't happen much anymore. Or ever.
9. How do you escape on a budget?
Sonic Happy Hour! I get a HUGE drink for only $1, and I don't have to talk to anyone, since I stay in my car. Love drive-ins.
10. Best food you've ever had while on vacation.
It's a toss-up between the pizza at Lombardi's or the breakfast (french toast) at Clinton Street Baking Company (all in NYC). Yes, I vacationed there before I moved there and found these great restaurants.