Monday, October 18, 2010

A Shameless Plug

My hubby thinks I'm weird for using Swagbucks, but he seems to forget that I've gotten almost $75 in Amazon gift cards from it, so I'm going to just ignore his comments. :) You can sign up through the Swidget on the right hand side of the blog if you want to try it yourself. Yes, I get points if you sign up, but then you can get other people to sign up and you get points too, everytime they get points! Everybody wins. :) I only use it as a search engine - I don't do all the special offers they have. And today they are offering an extra 20 swagbucks (click on the SwagCodes button on the Swidget), and then click on Sign Up and copy it into the codes box on the sign up form. Or click here: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mollyfantastic

1 comment:

EMU said...

We swag! Although I've never cashed mine in for anything...

And my husband thinks it's silly too. Boys.