Monday, October 03, 2011

Oh, Baby

My friend Erin is wonderful - amazing mom, friend, and photographer. I'm blessed to have her in my life simply for who she is, but also for the sweet gift of capturing our family's memories time and again.

It's hard to believe that it's been 6 weeks since these photos were taken! I'm also the slowest at uploading pictures these days, but finally, some favorites from my maternity session. We didn't do this when I was pregnant with Avery, and I had always wished for some beautiful shots of me with a belly. Pregnancy is beautiful in and of itself, but it's nice to have these to look back on.










1 comment:

our little family of 4 said...

Your an amazing mommy and such a wonderful friend! Now, to catch up on all your blog posts bc I haven't checked in who knows how long! :)