Monday, June 04, 2012

7 Years Ago...


...I married this guy. Funny and sweet and a whole lotta quirky, we're still laughing together.
...I tripped on the dress going up the chancel steps and had to be careful to not flash the pastor.
...I continued to trip on the dress and fell onto a family member at the reception.
...we had the BEST wedding cake ever. Virginia in Houston makes divine cakes. I wish she would mail us an anniversary cake every year.
...we danced awkwardly and I wish we had taken lessons. Things to remember when my girls get married.
...we were so young and naive.
...we promised forever, and we're living that out, minute by minute sometimes.
...brought us to today, celebrating all of life's ups and downs, the two beautiful girls God blessed us with, and the love we have for each other.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

happy anniversary to you guys!! so fun to be anniversary twins!

Crystal said...

Love the picture. Praising God for the gift of your family.

You have to tell me that trip on the dress story sometime!! :)