Observations about the bump pics:
- way too many curves going on. I look like a combination of the letter B and the letter S. I'm like a walking Sesame Street ad. "This baby is brought to you by the letter...."
- My photographer needs to work on his technique a bit.
- Averaging 4 out of 5 weekly photos at this point.
- Week 17 was a little crazy with family in town. This was the best we got, with a crying child and a ball flying across the pic.
- I'm totally self-conscious about the body shots, but since this is probably our last baby, I really wanted to remember what I looked like pregnant, awkward weight gain, too many curves and all.
And other random thoughts:
- I have felt amazing this last month. I have energy again, I'm able to work out, my meals are healthier and much more balanced (no more all-carbs-all-the-time). Please note I said I'm able to work out. Some days that only includes chasing a two and four-year-old around.
- No real food cravings these days, but tonight I want chinese take-out like there's no tomorrow. Unfortunately, this is Texas and not NYC, so it's too late to order anything. All the restaurants near us are closed.
- I probably shouldn't watch "Call the Midwife" while pregnant.
- We had our 20-week ultrasound. Separate post to come.
- And now my husband is making me ramen noodles to satisfy my craving. He's the best.
- The baby loves to wiggle around as I'm falling asleep. It's my favorite time of day, since I don't feel the baby much yet when I'm busy doing day to day tasks.
- I sometimes forget I'm pregnant. For instance, I stopped at HEB this morning, and the gal helping me in the floral department was asking how far apart Eleanor and this next one would be. I just gave her a blank look for a second before it clicked. I have this huge belly sticking out. You'd think I'd notice.