Monday, March 10, 2014

Bumpdate, Week 36





Now that we're a month out, I'm going to do weekly updates, though I fully expect to see April anyways before this baby comes. Avery was 3 days late, and I was induced with her. Eleanor came on her own, one day early (she's my favorite) (just kidding!).

Feel good. Can't believe as of today, we only have 26 days left until my due date. Sounds much shorter when you put it that way.

Braxton-Hicks are increasing, usually at night as I'm settling down.

My belly button is quite prominent this time, which is new for me.

This week I've started freezer cooking to stockpile some food for that last couple of weeks when I don't feel like cooking anymore, and to fill in between meals from friends. Why do I not do this all the time?

We were gifted a steam mop, and I'm in love. I mopped the whole house last night in half the time it used to take me.

I'm becoming my sister - starting a no-shoe policy in the house for this last month, and we are working extra hard to stay on top of clutter control and cleaning. I'm reaching the crazy stage, and thankfully I have the energy for it still.

Scrambling to finish work; was hoping to be done by the end of the weekend, but the office moved and the server is down this week as well as the printers. So. There's that. Let's me focus on home and baby stuff since I can't do much else. :)

No comments: