Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Avery's Birthday Party

Playing blog catch-up finally, so you'll see a bunch of posts that happened pre-Jack. Avery's birthday was three days before my due date, so we had a tiny little party for her a few weeks before her actual birthday just in case I was in the hospital then. She requested a Fancy Nancy party, to which I happily obliged because it required minimal work seeing as we had almost everything on hand already. We layed out dress-up clothes for the girls to wear if they didn't come already dressed, I bought some feather boas and tiaras for the girls, and decorated simply. Four of her closest friends attended, we had lunch and cupcakes and presents, and this is hands-down my favorite party because it was simple and stress-free. 






Flannery and Molly

Analise and Selah

All the girls, minus Eleanor, who frequently refuses to pose for pictures

making flower wands


I had to capture this: Avery asked to pray before the meal, and it was such a sweet, simple prayer

ladies that lunch





Eleanor was determined to grab a cupcake quickly
All in all, a happy day for my almost-5-year-old! I love watching her interact with her friends, and it warms my heart to see her sweet spirit shine through.

1 comment:

EMU said...

Cute! Love that E is brushing her teeth WHILE eating lunch! :)