Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Through the Years

Not my favorite holiday, but boy do I love the costume part of it! I have such fun brainstorming a theme and sewing their costumes. This year Avery opted for a manufactured, highly-marketed costume, and since we already had it in the dress-up box, I saved my time and effort for Eleanor's, which will be super-simple anyways. I'm tired these days. :)  The big reveal will come tonight.

But to tide you over, a look back through the past few years....

Avery's very first Halloween. I had the chef's coat, so she got to be the lobster.

Mrs. Potato Head, age 1.5
showing off the high heel shoe covers, which didn't last long
Eleanor's first Halloween. A crow and a scarecrow. Ages 6 weeks and 2.5 yrs

Last year, and the chicken costume was worth all the trouble to make it



No comments: